The Ovacome Under 45s group is for anyone who was under 45 when they were diagnosed with ovarian cancer (it doesn't matter if you are over 45 now). It is an online group, meaning that you can video call or phone in from anywhere. We meet 5-7 pm on the first Wednesday of every month. Come join our supportive community, ask questions and share experiences. If you have any questions, get in touch on 0800 008 7054 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings are held online, via Zoom. Register at www.ovacome.org.uk/Event/under-45-group
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Self Help & Support Groups
- Signposting to other services
- Telephone helpline
- Written resources in other languages
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.