The Ovacome bereavement support group is for anyone who has experienced the death of someone close to them due to ovarian cancer. The group will be an opportunity to meet others who are grieving, share experiences and receive support in safe and welcoming space. We meet on the fourth Wednesday of every month, 5:30 to 7 pm. This is an online group, meaning that you can video call or phone in from anywhere.
Register at www.ovacome.org.uk/Event/bereavement-support-group
- Bereavement support
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Self Help & Support Groups
- Signposting to other services
- Telephone helpline
- Written resources in other languages
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.