Start 2021 the right way and join Team Macmillan for a 42km or 21km walk along the River Thames to support people living with cancer
Full Marathon Registration Fee: £10.00
Fundraising pledge: £225
Half Marathon Registration Fee: £7.50
Fundraising pledge: £155
Get those walking boots out, wrap up, stretch the legs and get active in the New Year with a couple of thousand like-minded adventurers. The Winter Walk has been adapted to enable the event to operate as a covid-secure model, meaning plenty of open space and staggered timings over two days.
Beginning at the Oval cricket ground, the routes take in highlights of the Thames and its historic bridges, and many of the Capital's major landmarks. There'll be a Winter Walk for everyone this February.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Half or full marathon routes
- Oval cricket ground base camp
- Free winter walk bobble hat and neck buff
- Rest stops - free drinks and snacks
- Winter Walk medal and certificate for all finishers
- Pre-event training support and app
- Do it at your pace
- Full charity - or self fund
- First class support from the Macmillan Hiking Team from sign up through to the start line
If you have any event related questions, please email the Action Challenge team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 020 7609 6695.
View on map
Saturday, March 27 2021 09:00
Got a question?
Call the fundraising support line on
0300 1000 200