Be part of Team Macmillan for the Race to the Tower
From quaint idyllic villages to medieval burial grounds, the Costwold Way will take you all the way to the foot of the magnificent Broadway Tower.
The highlights are endless, rich with 13th Century ruins and modern day film locations. The yellow, Jurassic Cotswold stone will pave the way, as you pass castles and the famous Cooper's Hill en route. Whether you're a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker - choose to camp over the weekend or take on 100 km in one go.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher's medal
- First class support from the Macmillan Hiking Team from sign up right through to the start line
- A full fundraising pack and training guide.
- A free Team Macmillan technical t-shirt.
- Regular enewsletters to keep you up to date with Team Macmillan and event news.
Saturday, June 05 2021 06:00
To get a real feel for the Race to the Tower experience – please visit the Race to the Tower Website.
Apply for a Macmillan Guaranteed Place.
We’re proud to be a gold charity partner of the event, which means you can now apply for one of our guaranteed charity places today. You can apply for a Macmillan Guaranteed Place here.
Registration fee: £39 (non stop)/ £59 (weekender, inc. camping)
Sponsorship pledge: £425
Already got your own place?
If you’ve already secured your own place, you can still sign up to join Team Macmillan – simply get in touch on 0300 1000 200 and we'll give you all the information and support you need to be part of Team Green!
Why join Team Macmillan?
Whichever option you choose, you'll get great benefits when you join Team Macmillan:
Most importantly, we'll provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising, because you know that your efforts are going towards improving the lives of people living with cancer in the UK today.
Contact the Macmillan Hiking Team
Telephone 0300 1000 200
Got a question?
Call the fundraising support line on
0300 1000 200