Join Team Macmillan for the ABP Southampton Half Marathon and help us make sure no-one faces cancer alone!
The race starts in the heart of Southampton’s city centre with the course passing iconic local landmarks including Southampton Docks and St Mary’s Stadium. Sure to be the race highlight will be running over the Itchen bridge, which will give you glorious views of Southampton Waters, The Solent and the New Forest.
Secure a Macmillan Charity Place
- A £25 Registration fee.
- £250 fundraising pledge.
- A one of a kind Team Macmillan Experience.
- Interested? Click the 'Get a Place' button.
- If you secure a Public entry place official race website.
- There is no fundraising pledge.
- Raise only what you can!
- Have a place? Click the 'I have my own place' button to join the team.
- Our bumper fundraising pack, access to our online training zone and loads of fundraising tips and tricks.
- Your free Team Macmillan technical running vest or t-shirt, plus iron on letters to customise your kit.
- Regular e-newsletters keeping you in the loop in the lead up to race day.
- And of course... the loudest and most supportive cheerers on the course!
Most importantly we will provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising, because you know that your efforts are going towards improving the lives of people living with cancer in the UK today.
Questions? email us at email@example.com or call on 0300 1000 200.
The minimum age for this event is 17 years old.
If you are signing up as a team or as a couple, please use different email addresses when registering.
For full terms & conditions click here.
View on map
Sunday, September 05 2021 10:00
Got a question?
Call the fundraising support line on
0300 1000 200
Get Your Own Place
What do I get as part of #TeamMacmillan?
Whichever way you choose to join, as part of Team Macmillan, we’ll make sure you have: