Be part of something special and join the largest team at the stunning Edinburgh 10k! The route takes you through the heart of Edinburgh, offering stunning views of the Castle and panoramic views of the city.
How to enter?
We would love to have you join Team Macmillan as the Official Charity for the Edinburgh 10k 2021 and be part of the sea of green on race day! There are two ways to get yourself signed up for the Edinburgh 10k:
Secure a free charity entry!
Entry is free, but we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £150 to support people living with cancer. To sign up for a charity please click here.
Use your own place
If you have bought a place in the race already and would like to run for Macmillan, click here. There's no fundraising pledge, just raise as much as you can and get all the great perks of being part of the team!
Is this distance not for you? Try one of these…
Why should I join Team Macmillan?
Whichever way you choose to join Team Macmillan, we’ll support you every step of the way with:
- Our fundraising pack, access to our online training zone and loads of fundraising tips and tricks.
- Your free Team Macmillan technical running vest or t-shirt, plus iron on letters to customise your kit.
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with Macmillan's news and activities.
- The loudest and most supportive cheer points on the course!
- Most importantly we'll provide you with a reason to keep going, because you'll know that you're helping improve the lives of people living with cancer in the UK today.
The minimum age for this event is 15 years old. For full terms & conditions click here.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0300 100 0200.
Join our Virtual Team
Alternatively if you are unsure about committing to a physical event right now, join our Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival Team and run a 10k on your turf, at your pace, in your time and receive some incredible goodies including a medal and finishers t-shirt.
Volunteer With Us
If you would like to experience race day from the other side of the railing, come and support Team Macmillan 2021 as part of our volunteering team! To find out more details click here.
View on map
Saturday, May 29 2021 09:00
Got a question?
Call the fundraising support line on
0300 1000 200