Voted Fastest Marathon in the UK, the flat and scenic Edinburgh Marathon is perfect for both first time marathon runners and those chasing their PB!
How to enter?
There are two ways to get yourself signed up for the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2021:
Secure a free charity entry!We would love to have you on join Team Macmillan in the Edinburgh Marathon 2021.
Simply sign up for a guaranteed charity place at www.edinburghmarathon.com. Entry is free, but we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £750 to support people living with cancer.
Get your own place
If you've already secured your own place press the 'I have my own place' button to let us know you're running. There's no fundraising pledge, just raise as much as you can and get all the great perks of being part of the team!
Unsure about conquering a full Marathon... Why not try a shorter distance?
Why should I join Team Macmillan?
Whichever way you choose to join Team Macmillan, we’ll support you every step of the way with:
- Our fundraising pack, access to our online training zone and loads of fundraising tips and tricks.
- Your free Team Macmillan technical running vest or t-shirt, plus iron on letters to customise your kit.
- A sports massage and post-event hospitality.
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with Macmillan's news and activities.
- The loudest and most supportive cheer points on the course!
- Most importantly we'll provide you with a reason to keep going, because you'll know that you're helping improve the lives of people living with cancer in the UK today.
The minimum age for this event is 18 years old. For full terms & conditions click here.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0300 100 0200.
Volunteer With Us
If you would like to experience race day from the other side of the railing, come and support Team Macmillan 2020 as part of our volunteering team! To find out more details click here.
View on map
Sunday, May 30 2021 10:00
Got a question?
Call the fundraising support line on
0300 1000 200