Crowned the “World’s Most Stunning Half Marathon” winding through 4 of London’s Royal Parks and passing iconic landmarks like Buckingham Palace and the London Eye this Autumnal Half is not one to miss. Join Team Macmillan today to make a real difference to people living with cancer in the UK!
How to enter
There are two ways to get yourself signed up for the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2020:Secure a charity place!
We would love to have you on join Team Macmillan in the Royal Parks Half 2020. If you are lucky enough to secure one of our places, we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £350 (excluding gift aid) and pay a £35 registration fee.Apply for your own place
The Royal Parks Half ballot takes place in February. You can sign up to their newsletter to be kept up to date with the ballot. If are then lucky enough to get your own place in the Royal Parks Half we'd love for you to join Team Macmillan. There's no fundraising pledge, just raise as much as you can and get all the great Team Macmillan benefits!
Why be part of the green team?
Whichever way you choose to join Team Macmillan, we’ll support you every step of the way with:
- Our fundraising pack, access to our online training zone and loads of fundraising tips and tricks.
- Your free Team Macmillan technical running vest or t-shirt, plus iron on letters to customise your kit.
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with Macmillan's news and activities.
- The loudest and most supportive cheerers on the course! Check out 2020's entertainment here.
- Most importantly we'll provide you with a reason to keep going, because you'll know that you're helping improve the lives of people living with cancer in the UK today.
Please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions before signing up. You must be 17 or over on the day of the event to take part. The registration fee is payable to Macmillan Cancer Support Trading Limited which is wholly owned subsidiary of Macmillan Cancer Support. Macmillan Cancer Support Trading Limited donates 100% of its profits to Macmillan Cancer Support each year.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com or call on 0300 100 0200.
Kick start your fundraising
Set up your JustGiving Page today.
Volunteer With Us
If you have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day, we’d love them to join our volunteer team! To find out more details email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View on map
Sunday, October 11 2020 09:00
Got a question?
Call the fundraising support line on
0300 1000 200