Join Team Macmillan on 25 and 26 July for the South West Coast to Coast Ultra Challenge.
A new Coast to Coast Challenge for 2020 - across England's South West Peninsular. You'll walk 100km from Minehead in Somerset on the south bank of the Bristol Channel, down to seaside Dawlish on the southern coast of Devon, with some ups and downs of Exmoor and the meandering Exe Valley in between. It is a route with a huge amount of variety with landscapes which will amaze you.
What you'll get from Team Macmillan
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge.
- Join as an individual or team
- 100KM full challenge
- 2 day Full 'daylight' option
- Half challenge option
- Quarter challenge option
- Walk at your own pace
- Rest stops - free food and drink
- Camping options available
- All meals/food included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Challenge mobile app
- Medal, T shirt and a glass of bubbly when you finish
- Pre-event training support + app
- First class support from the Macmillan Hiking Team from sign up right through to the start line
Charity sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising
- Full Challenge (106km) - £11.25 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (52/54km) - £7.50 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) - £3.75 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
- Full Challenge (106km) - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (52/54km) - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to reach 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. But don't worry, we're on hand to help you meet your goal, with fundraising support throughout your journey with us. Please get in touch if you have any questions, we are here to help!For full information on the challenge, its inclusions, the route, FAQ’s and much more – please visit the Coast to Coast Ultra website.
If you have any event related questions, please email the Action Challenge team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 020 7609 6695.
Saturday, July 25 2020 09:00
Got a question?
Call the fundraising support line on
0300 1000 200