... Walk, Jog, or Run it
Thames Bridges Trek will cross the Capital, taking in amazing views of the skyline from its best vantage points. Setting out from Putney Bridge, we head East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its own fascinating story. There will be a mid point stop in Vauxhall for some snacks & drinks and after walking an amazing 25km, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
What you'll get from Team Macmillan
- Join as an individual or team
- Walk at your own pace
- Fully supported 25km walk
- Free snacks and drinks
- Start near Putney Bridge - Fulham
- Southwark Park finish
- Medal, T shirt and a glass of bubbly when you finish
- Pre-event training support + app
- First class support from the Macmillan Hiking Team from sign up right through to the start line
For full information on the challenge, its inclusions, the route, FAQ’s and much more – please visit the Thames Bridges Trek website.
If you have any event related questions, please email the Action Challenge team on email@example.com or call them on 020 7609 6695.
View on map
Saturday, September 11 2021 08:00
Got a question?
Call the fundraising support line on
0300 1000 200