The organisers of the Peak District Ultra have unfortunately confirmed the event will be cancelled due to the current Coronavirus situation. We will be in contact with all of our charity place participants over the coming weeks with more information and next steps.
This addition to the Ultra Challenge Series is set to welcome 3,000 adventurers into the Peak District National Park. With a Base Camp in idyllic Bakewell, that will include camping facilities & extensive hospitality services, the 100km Challenge takes a tough figure of eight route through Derbyshire's finest scenery. This gem in the Heart of England is an Ultra Challenge not to be missed.
What you'll get from Team Macmillan
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge.
- Join as an individual or team
- 100KM full challenge
- 2 day 100KM 'daylight' option
- Half challenge options
- Quarter challenge option
- Walk at your own pace
- 8 covered rest stops
- Half way camping option
- Fully signed route
- All meals/food included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Shuttle buses and transfers
- Challenge mobile app
- Medal, T shirt and a glass of bubbly when you finish
- Pre-event training support + app
- First class support from the Macmillan Hiking Team from sign up right through to the start line
Charity sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising
- Full Challenge (106km) - £11.25 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (52/54km) - £7.50 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) - £3.75 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
- Full Challenge (106km) - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (52/54km) - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to reach 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. But don't worry, we're on hand to help you meet your goal, with fundraising support throughout your journey with us. Please get in touch if you have any questions, we are here to help!
For full information on the challenge, its inclusions, the route, FAQ’s and much more – please visit the Peak District Ultra website.
If you have any event related questions, please email the Action Challenge team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 020 7609 6695.
Saturday, July 04 2020 09:00
Got a question?
Call the fundraising support line on
0300 1000 200