Registration Fee (using discount code MACRUNNERS):
£10 - Full challenge £7.50 - Half challenge £5 - Quarter challenge
Fundraising pledge: £595 - Full challenge £395 - Half challenge £245 - Quarter challenge
Join Team Macmillan on 27 and 28 July for the Chiltern Ultra Challenge.
This fantastic 100km circular route is new for 2019 and will showcase the best of the Chilterns and surrounding areas. Run along three of the South's most iconic trails: the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and the Chiltern Way starting and finishing in Henley-on-Thames. You will venture through nature reserves, under forests, along ancient footpaths and up some of the Chiltern's hills - it is a route with a huge amount of variety with landscapes which will amaze you.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Run or jog - set a new personal goal
- Join as an individual or team
- Walk at your own pace
- 2 day full 'daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- All meals/food included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt and a glass of bubbly when you finish
- Pre-event training support + app
- First class support from the Macmillan Hiking Team from sign up right through to the start line
For full information on the challenge, its inclusions, the route, FAQ’s and much more – please visit the Chiltern Ultra website.
If you have any event related questions, please email the Action Challenge team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 020 7609 6695.
Saturday, July 27 2019 09:00
Got a question?
Call the fundraising support line on
0300 1000 200