This beautiful Half Marathon route winds through four Royal Parks - Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park and The Green Park - in all their autumnal splendour.
How to enter
There are two ways to get yourself signed up for the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2019:Secure a charity place!
We would love to have you on the team for this year's Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon. We ask that you pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £350 (excluding gift aid), and there’s a £35 registration fee. (The registration fee is payable to Macmillan Cancer Support Trading Limited which is wholly owned subsidiary of Macmillan Cancer Support. Macmillan Cancer Support Trading Limited donates 100% of its profits to Macmillan Cancer Support each year).
To apply, simply click the ‘Get a place’ button and complete our online application form.Use your own place
The main ballot has now closed. If you were successful in securing a place in the public ballot, we'd love to have you on our team - simply click the ‘I have my own place’ button. There’s no minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can!
Why be part of the green team?
Whichever way you choose to join Team Macmillan, we’ll support you every step of the way with:
- Our fundraising pack, access to our online training zone and loads of fundraising tips and tricks.
- Your free Team Macmillan technical running vest or t-shirt, plus iron on letters to customise your kit.
- Newsletters to keep you up to date with Macmillan's news and activities.
- And of course... the loudest and most supportive cheerers on the course!
Most importantly we will provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising, because you know that your efforts will help ensure that no one faces cancer alone.
You must be 17 or over on the day of the event in order to run.
Please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions before signing up.
This event is available on the Team Macmillan App!
If you have signed up to run your way to victory, the Team Macmillan app brings together everything you need to make the most out of your event. Features include:
- Find the key information for your event
- Countdown to the event day
- Interactive map to help you plan your event day
- Add the date to your calendar
- Contact the Macmillan event team
- Social media updates
- Training calculators
- Personal trainer advice
- Strava group links
- Download your training guides
- Track and promote your JustGiving page with custom messages
Available for iOS and Android.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0300 100 0200.
Volunteer With Us
If you have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day, we’d love them to join our volunteer team! To find out more details email email@example.com.
View on map
Sunday, October 13 2019 09:00
Got a question?
Call the fundraising support line on
0300 1000 200