The Prize Draw is promoted by Macmillan Cancer Support, registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SC039907) and the Isle of Man (604), a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales company number 2400969, Isle of Man company number 4694F. Registered office: 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ (“Macmillan”).
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry and legally resident within the UK (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man). Employees of Macmillan or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies and their immediate families and members of their households and anyone otherwise connected with operation or fulfilment of the Prize Draw are not eligible to take part. Macmillan reserves the right to require entrants to prove that they are eligible.
- Prize Draw entries must be received by 23:59 BST on the closing date of 3 September 2019.
- To enter the Prize Draw, send your completed scorecard by POST to Macmillan Golf Team, Macmillan Cancer Support, 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ OR insert your team’s stableford scores into the ‘Event’ tab on the account area of your team page at longestdaygolf.macmillan.org.uk by the above closing time and date. Entries by email or fax will not be accepted.
- There is no obligation to make a donation to be eligible for entry. No purchase necessary.
- You may only make a maximum of one team entry into the Prize Draw. Any entrant found to be using multiple responses, accounts, or other routes of entry will be disqualified from the Prize Draw. Only applicable entries made before the closing date and time given above will be accepted.
- The prize is one Food Hamper to the valued at approximately £100. The prize stated is non-exchangeable or non-transferable. Neither Macmillan nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond Macmillan’s reasonable control and not related to the winner, Macmillan is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, Macmillan reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value.
- The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by Macmillan of any other third parties concerned in any way with this Prize Draw. Any complaints or queries relating to the prize should be directed to email@example.com.
- One winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries on 18 September 2019. All Macmillan’s decisions in relation to the Prize Draw are final in all matters and Macmillan will not enter into any correspondence other than with the winner.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email shortly after the draw. If a winner has not claimed their prize by 31 October 2019, Macmillan reserves the right to award the prize to another qualifying entrant chosen at random by Macmillan.
- Macmillan reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Macmillan that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Prize Draw. Neither Macmillan nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Macmillan to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Prize Draw to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of prizes in transit to the winner.
- Promotional materials relating to the Prize Draw including any information on how to enter the Prize Draw also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- Save where it has been negligent, Macmillan will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Prize Draw. Macmillan will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries.
- Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in Macmillan's determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Macmillan and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Prize Draw at Macmillan's sole discretion.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, you agree to release and hold Macmillan, its subsidiary and affiliated companies, together with their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with participating in the Prize Draw or resulting from your acceptance or use of the prize, provided that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Macmillan's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- By entering this Prize Draw you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions.