Donate with AmazonSmile
Did you know that you can support people living with cancer through your everyday purchases? Shopping online at AmazonSmile is a fantastic way to support Macmillan at no extra cost to you.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with exactly the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon.co.uk. Whilst using AmazonSmile your shopping experience remains completely the same the only difference is Amazon will donate to your chosen charity every time you shop.
How does AmazonSmile donate?
If you have selected Macmillan as your chosen charity, every time you make a purchase on AmazonSmile we’ll receive a donation of 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of eligible products.
Why use AmazonSmile?
Shopping on AmazonSmile provides you with the same great experience as Amazon.co.uk but with the added bonus of knowing Macmillan will receive an extra donation from your purchases at no additional cost to you or the charity.
To date, Macmillan has received over £28,000 through AmazonSmile. Please help us reach more people affected by cancer by switching over to AmazonSmile and selecting Macmillan Cancer Support as your chosen charity.
Setting up AmazonSmile
If you already have an Amazon account, you are just a few steps away from enabling your purchases to support Macmillan.
- Start by visiting smile.amazon.co.uk.
- Login to your regular Amazon account.
- Select Macmillan Cancer Support as your chosen charity.
- You’ll receive an email from Amazon which means you are all set and ready to shop.
- Shop as you normally would and let your purchases support Macmillan. Just remember to make sure you are using smile.amazon.co.uk.