Macmillan at Work is on LinkedIn. Follow our page to get the latest insights and guidance around work and cancer, discuss key topics and connect with like-minded professionals.
*Next session: London, 12 October 2017
We deliver the workshop to your employees as an open workshop at locations UK-wide.
Designed for HR professionals and/or line managers, this interactive workshop provides training in:
- Cancer treatment, its side effects and the impact on a person's work.
- The Equality Act.
- The Disability Discrimination Act.
- Talking about cancer.
- Supporting carers' needs.
- Making workplace adjustments.
- Managing bereavement and end of life.
This session includes real-life case studies and provides you with an organisation action plan.
- £170 per person private sector
- £140 per person public and third sector
- Half-day (includes lunch and networking)