Most of the activity on our Online Community takes place in groups. Groups bring people together to share information and experiences. Once you have joined some groups that are relevant to you, you can respond to an existing discussion, or start a new one to introduce yourself. If you don’t feel ready to post, you’re still very welcome to read and see what other people have to say.
- Cancer type groups: Find others affected by the same cancer type – both patients and carers are welcome to join.
- If someone else has cancer: Carers Only, Being a Relative, Supporting Someone with Incurable Cancer
- For people living with cancer: Living with Incurable Cancer, Life After Cancer
- For people who have lost someone: Bereaved Spouses and Partners, Bereaved Friends and Families
- Not sure of the right group for you? Post in New to the Site, and someone will be along to point you in the right direction.