- Fully implement the Service Framework for Cancer Prevention, Treatment and Care.
- Create a Comprehensive Cancer Strategy, addressing prevention, early detection, treatment and support for research.
- Support parity of treatments and access to treatments with those available in the rest of the UK, including equity of access to drug treatments.
- Provide Equal access to Clinical Nurse Specialists.
- Ensure the Recovery Package is available to every patient progressing through and beyond treatment for cancer.
- Promote of the use of Advanced Care Planning for people approaching end of life.
Fully implement the Service Framework for Cancer Prevention, Treatment and Care.