Join Team Macmillan
How to join Team Macmillan
Public entry to the 2013 Yorkshire Marathon sold out in three days. If you were lucky enough to secure a place in the event then we would love to have you running as part of Team Macmillan! Either fill in our simple online form, contact us with your details on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 020 7840 4915.
Alternatively, to apply for a guaranteed charity place, please come back soon to download our application form.
Guaranteed Charity Places
We have now filled all of our charity places in the Yorkshire Marathon.
To add your namke to the waiting list, fill in a guaranteed place application form. We will be in touch to let you know if a place becomes available. We ask everyone running on a charity place to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £500.
Why join Team Macmillan?
We’ll provide you with:
- A full fundraising and training pack including a Macmillan sponsor form and a training guide specifically for your distance
- Regular newsletters keeping you up to date with Team Macmillan news
- A FREE dri-flo running vest or t-shirt and our famous iron-on name letters
- Access to our community of other runners so you can share training and fundraising tips
- Unrivaled on the day support with cheerers to get you round the course and refreshments in our very own hospitality tent
Most importantly we will provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising, because you will know that your efforts are going towards improving the lives of people living with cancer in the UK today.