Join Team Macmillan
Great South Run online registration
If you have already entered the Bupa Great South Run official race via www.greatrun.org and have received notification that your registration has been successful, then you can join Team Macmillan by filling out our online form.
There is no minimum sponsorship amount that you need to raise, we just ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
Apply for a Charity Guaranteed Place
You can join Team Macmillan by applying for one of our Charity Guaranteed places and completing our guaranteed place application form.
In return for one of our places we ask that you raise a minimum of £250 (due in a month after the event).
You'll get the full support of Team Macmillan from the moment you sign up. We'll send you a welcome pack, including a training guide and a fundraising guide, as well as all of the information you'll need to ensure you have a fantastic race experience.
Benefits of Team Macmillan
When you join Team Macmillan we'll provide you with:
- a full fundraising and training pack
- a sponsorship form
- your free Team Macmillan running vest or T-shirt
- regular newsletters, keeping you up-to-date with Team Macmillan News
- the loudest and most supportive cheers from renowned cheer-points on race day
- and you’ll receive a VIP reception with plenty of refreshments at our post-race hospitality tent!
Most importantly, we'll provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising. Because you'll know that your efforts are going towards improving the lives of people affected by cancer in the UK now and far into the future.