Register to run with Team Macmillan
Apply for your own place Back to top
Online entries are now open. You can register for this event at www.edinburgh-marathon.com.
Sign up to run with Team Macmillan
If you register directly with the race organisers for the 2012 Edinburgh Marathon Festival, then we'd love for you to join Team Macmillan!
To join the team, simply complete our online form for the relevant event:
EMF Half Marathon
EMF Team Relay
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7840 7878, letting us know that you have your own place in the event. Please leave your name and address details.
There is no minimum sponsorship amount that you need to raise, we just ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can!
Apply for a Macmillan charity guaranteed place Back to top
Download an application form:
You can apply for a Team Macmillan charity guaranteed place, for which we ask for a minimum sponsorship pledge of:
Simply complete and return the 2013 Edinburgh Marathon Festival charity guaranteed place application form [PDF, 74kb]. We will contact you within three days to let you know if your application has been successful.
Benefits of Team Macmillan
When you join Team Macmillan on either a guaranteed charity place or directly with the race organisers, we'll provide you with:
- a full fundraising pack
- a marathon, half marathon , 10K or 5K training guide
- a sponsorship form
- your free Team Macmillan technical running vest or T-shirt
- regular newsletters, keeping you up to date with Team Macmillan Edinburgh News
- and the loudest and most supportive cheerers on the course!
- and you’ll receive a VIP reception with plenty of refreshment and a well deserved massage at our post-race hospitality tent located in the official charity village.
Most importantly, we'll provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising. Because you'll know that your efforts are going towards improving the lives of people affected by cancer in the UK today. Find out more about Team Macmillan.