Macmillan improves the lives of people affected by cancer locally. We provide practical, medical, emotional and financial support and push for better cancer care. Cancer affects us all. We can all help. We are Macmillan in South West Wales.Welsh version
How to reach us
For fundraising support and information you can contact the Fundraising Support Team.
Opening hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Call 0300 1000 200
How to donate to Macmillan
Pay in online.
Send a cheque to the Freepost address:
Macmillan Cancer Support
87-90 Albert Embankment
Pay directly into the bank. Contact the Fundraising Support Team for how to do this and more information on how to donate to Macmillan.
There are currently no events listed. Please contact your local fundraising office.
There is currently no local news.
Our organisation was started by a volunteer nearly one hundred years ago, and today they’re still at the very heart of everything we do. Join us and together we can make a difference.
Find the latest volunteering opportunities near to you on our volunteer pages.
More about Macmillan in South West Wales
More and more people in South and West Wales are being diagnosed with cancer each year. They all need treatment and support which Macmillan provides by:
- Health Specialists: People in South and West Wales already benefit from Macmillan Health professionals which include Macmillan Community Nurses, GP Facilitators and Lymphoedema Specialists.
- Someone to talk to: Macmillan is there for people with cancer, their families and friends to talk to, listen and understand what they are going through. Macmillan supports a network of several self help and support groups across South and West Wales.
- Financial help: Having cancer can bring extra costs – hospital parking, travelling expenses, extra heating and different clothes. Last year we gave nearly £111,626 in Macmillan grants in South and West Wales to help with some of these costs.
- Clear Information: Having the right information about cancer at the right time is essential. The Macmillan CancerLine provides free information and emotional support for people living with cancer. Information is also available from Macmillan health professionals and the Macmillan Youthline for people aged 12-21.
All of our services are provided free, and are funded entirely through the generosity of our supporters. To ensure Macmillan can continue to support and help local people affected by cancer, we need your help!
Four ways you can help
- By giving money: Every donation, big or small makes an essential difference to people living with cancer. You can send any donations to the address above, donate online, set up a regular payment or remember us in your will.
- By organising a collection or event: Could you use your hobby or get together with friends to raise money for Macmillan. Why not set yourself a challenge and get sponsorship. What about making us your charity at work or at school. We can help you get organised by offering advice or printing tickets, posters or sponsor forms. Please telephone of email us with any queries you may have.
- By joining a Macmillan event: Whether its' taking part in one of our local events, walks, or the World's Biggest Coffee Morning, there is a Macmillan event for you! And we can't wait to support you.
- By sharing your skills: Could you give us some of your time? All help with events, collections would be very welcome. Maybe you would like to join a local fundraising committee or group near you or set up one with friends, family or work colleagues. Call us or email us to discuss opportunities.
Thinking of doing some fundraising for Macmillan?
Download our Guide to Fundraising for Macmillan in South West Wales [PDF, 225kb].