Representative volunteering opportunity
The role can include:
- Attending cheque presentations and fundraising events.
- Collecting money.
- Thanking our supporters.
- Collecting and delivering merchandise.
- Distributing leaflets and posters within your local community.
- Recruiting new volunteers and supporters.
- Giving talks to our supporters (if you would like to!)
This role would suit:
- Someone who enjoys meeting new people.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- An interest in the work of Macmillan
How much time should I give:
As little or as much as you can! The role will involve evening and weekend work.
Contact Helen Rogers for more information on 01252 714818 or email email@example.com.