About the Macmillan Lottery
The Macmillan Lottery is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.
Promoter: Macmillan Cancer Support, 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7UQ.
Responsible Person: Michael Dent
All profits from the Macmillan Lottery will be used to provide practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care.
Registered Charity Number: Registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SCO39907) and the Isle of Man (604).
Terms and conditions
1) Your purchase of Macmillan Lottery entries is from Macmillan Cancer Support (“The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
2) All proceeds from the Lottery go to Macmillan Cancer Support (Registered office address: Macmillan Cancer Support, 89 Albert Embankment, London. SE1 7UQ. Registered Charity No.: 261017).
3) You represent and agree that;
a) You are 16 years of age or over.
b) You are a resident of Great Britain
c) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 16.
d) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
4) You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (a), (b) and (c) above.
5) You accept that the Macmillan Lottery is regulated by the Gambling Commission and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your lottery entries.
6) The prizes for the Macmillan Lottery are printed on the leaflets provided and are advertised on the Macmillan website www.macmillan.org.uk. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
7) The cost of each entry is £1 per play. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted.
8) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
9) The Promoter will conduct the weekly lottery draw every Friday. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
10) The winning numbers will be on the Macmillan website www.macmillan.org.uk and will be available via the Macmillan Lottery Office helpline from the following working day. Please telephone 01524 751201 (Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m).
11) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
12) The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
13) The Promoter operates a Complaints And Disputes Procedure which is available via the Macmillan website www.macmillan.org.uk and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
14) Macmillan is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to our Responsible Gambling Guide which is available via the Macmillan website www.macmillan.org.uk, or request further information via the Lottery Helpline on 01524 751201.
15) Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
16) The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
Macmillan Autumn Raffle 2014 Terms and Conditions
Person Responsible for the Lottery: Michael Dent, Macmillan Cancer Support, 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ.
Macmillan Cancer Support, registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SC039907) and the Isle of Man (604). Licensed by the Gambling Commission, under the Gambling Act 2005. www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Macmillan Cancer Support Autumn Raffle 2014 is open to all residents of GB and Northern Ireland.
In Northern Ireland, tickets can only be bought from Macmillan Cancer Support directly and cannot be sold on.
The 1st prize is £10,000 cash or a brand new Seat Ibiza or, if unavailable, a make/model of similar value and specification will be provided, delivered to an address within the UK.
The 2nd prize is £2,500 cash or a holiday in Portugal.
The 3rd prize is 3 x £500 cash or a smart TV.
Plus, 100 runners-up will receive a Macmillan Cancer Support tote bag.
Online bonus draw: Online entries received before the close date will be entered into an extra draw to win an an iPad.
Prizes shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual make/ models may vary dependent on availability.
Not for sale to or by anyone under 16 years of age. The closing date is Friday 14th November 2014. The draw will take place on Friday 5th December 2014. Any money received after the closing date will be used to help fund Macmillan Cancer Support’s vital work. Winners’ names, photos and comments may be used to promote future draws.
Speed draw: Replies received before Monday 25th August 2014 will be entered into an extra draw to win one of twenty £25 Boots gift cards.
Text entry rules: To enter by text you must be over 18. Each text costs £3 plus one standard network message rate. Each £3 text purchases three raffle entries (£1 per entry). A minimum of £1.54 will go directly to Macmillan Cancer Support once network provider costs are taken. You must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message
Whilst every effort will be made to contact winners, if we are unable to make contact within 90 days of the draw, excess prize funds will be used to fund Macmillan Cancer Support’s vital work. Details of our winners will be made available on our web site at http://www.macmillan.org.uk
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please call the Gamcare National Telephone Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
You can learn more from our responsible gambling policy.
Click document name to download