References and thanks for the soft tissue sarcomas section
We’ve listed a sample of the sources used in this publication below.
If you’d like further information about the sources we use, please contact us at email@example.com
- Improving Outcomes for People with Sarcoma. March 2006. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE).
- UpToDate. Clinical presentation, histopathology, diagnostic evaluation, and staging of soft tissue sarcoma. www.uptodate.com (accessed April 2012).
- UpToDate. Local treatment for primary soft tissue sarcoma of the extremities and chest wall. www.uptodate.com (accessed April 2012).
- Weiss and Goldlum. Enzinger and Weiss’s Soft Tissue Tumours. 5th edition. 2008. Mosby Elesevier.
- DeVita, et al. Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology. 8th edition. 2009. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins.
- Edge SB, et al. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 7th edition. 2010. Springer.
- Trabectedin for the treatment of advanced soft tissue sarcoma. February 2010. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE).
- Sunitinib for the Treatment of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumours. September 2009. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE).
- Grimer R, et al. UK Guidelines for the Management of Soft Tissue Sarcomas. January 2010. British Sarcoma Group (submitted to Sarcoma).
With thanks to: Laura Allington, Superintendent Radiographer; Dr Charlotte Benson, Consultant Medical Oncologist; Dr Gail Horan, Clinical Oncologist; Dr Aisha Miah, Consultant Clinical Oncologist; Dr Beatrice Sneddon, Consultant Clinical Oncologist; Dr Jeremy Whelan, Consultant Medical Oncologist; and Dr Michael Williams, Clinical Oncologist.
Thank you to all of the people affected by cancer who reviewed what you're reading and have helped our information to grow.
You could help us too when you join our Cancer Voices Network - find out more.