References and thanks for the secondary breast cancer information section
We've listed a sample of the sources used in this section below. If you'd like further information about the sources we use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cardosa F et al. Locally recurrent or metastatic breast cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. 2012.
- Coleman R, et al. United Kingdom expert guidance document on treatment of metastatic breast cancer. 2012.
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). Advanced breast cancer: diagnosis and treatment. 2009.
- Saunders, Bland and Copeland. The Breast: Comprehensive Management of Benign and Malignant Disease. 4th edition. 2009.
- Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network (SIGN). Management of Breast Cancer in Women. Publication 29. 2006.
With thanks to: Professor Stephen Johnston, Professor of Breast Cancer Medicine; Diane Mackie, Clinical Nurse Specialist Secondary Breast Cancer and Dr Rebecca Roylance, Consultant Medical Oncologist.
Thanks to people like you
Thank you to all of the people affected by cancer who reviewed what you're reading and have helped our information to grow.
You could help us too when you join our Cancer Voices Network - find out more.