References and thanks for the DCIS section
We've listed a sample of the sources used in this section below. If you'd like further information about the sources we use, please contact us at email@example.com
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). Early and localised
breast cancer: Diagnosis and treatment. 2009.
- Aebi, Davidson, et al. Primary breast cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines
for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Annals of Oncology. 2010. 21: 9–14.
- Collins, Laronga, et al. Breast ductal carcinoma in situ: Epidemiology, clinical
manifestations, and diagnosis. UpToDate. www.uptodate.com . 2012.
- Alvarez, Estévez, et al. Current perspectives of treatment of ductal carcinoma in situ.Cancer Treatment Reviews. 2010. 36 (7): 507–517.
- Goodwin, Parker, et al. Post-operative radiotherapy for ductal carcinoma in situ.
The Cochrane Collaboration. 2009.
With thanks to: Professor Robert Coleman, Professor of Medical Oncology; Professor Mike Dixon, Professor of Surgery; Hazel Ricard, Macmillan Breast Care Nurse and Dr Elinor Sawyer, Clinical Research Consultant.
Thank you to all of the people affected by cancer who reviewed what you're reading and have helped our information to grow.
You could help us too when you join our Cancer Voices Network - find out more.