Gambling responsibly and problem gamblers
Do you recognise any of the following?
- Uncontrolled spending.
- Significant amounts of time spent gambling.
- Concealing or lying about gambling behavior.
- Gambling impacting on relationships with family and friends.
- Withdrawal from family activities.
- Spending excessive amounts of time on a computer.
- No apparent interests or leisure pursuits.
- Absence from school, college or work.
Sometimes just telling someone about your concerns can be a relief and the first step toward dealing with your problem. For friendly and helpful advice from trained counsellors you can call GamCare’s helpline on 0845 6000 133. The helpline is open 24 hours a day.
You can also visit GamCare’s website www.gamcare.org.uk for more information and advice.