Browser does not support script.
Skip to main content
We are Macmillan. Cancer Support
Local supporters Chris and Jerry Gregson are very kindly opening their little slice of paradise up to the public. The garden at 101 Greenbank Crescent, Edinburgh is open for viewing Saturday 22nd June and Sunday 23rd June from 2.00pm until 5.00pm. As always 40% of the takings go to Macmillan Cancer Support, the other 60% go to charities such as Maggie's Centres.
They say 'we are enthusiastic amateurs who took on the challenge of a steeply sloped area with great gusto and we have learnt as we've gone along. There is a water feature, a Zen area and a children's 'fairy' ring. And a beautiful outlook.'
On the official opening days there will be a magnificent plant stall and tasty cakes and teas. Groups are welcome to arrange alternative visits but Chris and Jerry can’t guarantee refreshments or the plant stall.
Admission is £3, but please note that there is no disabled access. Buses 16 and 5 from the city centre will drop you off at the door. There is plentiful free parking space nearby.
If you’ve got green fingers like Chris and Jerry, why not fundraise for Macmillan by opening your garden to the public as part of the National Gardens Scheme? More details are available on the NGS website|.
If you have any questions about Macmillan we would love to hear from you| .
You can also follow us| on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or YouTube.
© Macmillan Cancer Support 2013
what are these?|