Thursday 20th June 2013
We included a readership survey in the Winter 2012 issue of Mac Voice. The survey was also posted online at and distributed through the Mac Mail e-newsletter.
Our aims were to better understand:
- how you value Mac Voice
- what types of articles you prefer
- how you use the information
- whether the magazine has an impact on your professional practice, and the care of people with cancer.
In total we had 264 responses. Some of the key findings included:
- 40% rate Mac Voice as very valuable. A further 52% said it is somewhat valuable, giving an overall valuable score of 92%.
- 85% say they’ve used Mac Voice to share best practice with colleagues.
- 83% say that Mac Voice has a positive impact on the service they provide to people living with cancer.
There were also many useful suggestions about how we can improve the magazine that we will be looking to take on-board.
We'll take a detailed look at the findings in the next issue of Mac Voice and will make the full results available online.