Browser does not support script.
Skip to main content
- mortgage, pension and insurance options
- developing a financial plan from budgeting to estate planning
- explaining jargon and terminology
- managing day-to-day banking, such as savings and borrowing
- exploring the options people have when making important decisions, for example, taking early retirement on grounds of ill health or how to manage an insurance payment.
There are plans to incorporate the service into the Macmillan Support Line later this year. More information will be available in upcoming editions of Mac Voice.
If you know of anyone who would benefit from the financial guidance service, please ask them to call the freephone number or visit the financial guidance| page of this website.
More from the latest edition of Mac Voice|
Macmillan Learn Zone|
Macmillan Online Community|
Writing an article for Mac Voice?
Download top tips|
Tel 020 7091 2219
If you have any questions about Macmillan we would love to hear from you| .
You can also follow us| on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or YouTube.
© Macmillan Cancer Support 2013
what are these?|