1. Development and improvement of their services in line with the quality standards outlined in the Macmillan Quality in Information and Support Services (MQuISS) quality standards.
2. Effective project management, ensuring that the projects meet the needs of people affected by cancer
3. Ensuring that people affected by cancer have access to all of the services and sources of support they need by signposting and/or referring to other teams and services when required.
4. Maintaining an in depth knowledge of all of the services offered by Macmillan including the Macmillan Support Line, grants team, mobile information and support services, website and online community, and facilitating access to other services when appropriate.
5. Maintaining an in depth knowledge of the services and sources of support available in the local area, and building high quality relationships across health and social care.